Adrenalin Training Services has been delivering health care courses in the South East since 1997. In 2004 we increased our portfolio to include Food Hygiene and Health and Safety courses and have expanded since to provide a wide range of courses to all industries, charities and the public sector. We have continued developing and, although the vast majority of our work is within the care sector, our unique abilities are often used by other organisations.
- Training should be fun, but informative - your learners will take more in that way
- Training should be relevant to your learners - we include your policies and procedures on in-house courses
- We should support you as a manager - we will contact you before your certificates expire to arrange refresher training
We don't believe:
- One can teach all - each of our trainers is highly experienced in their field and can interject theory with experience
- One style suits all - our trainers are chosen for their ability to match their teaching style to your learning style
- In leaving you at the end of the course - we offer a full back-up service
The aim of Adrenalin Training is to provide a comprehensive solution for managers looking to train and develop themselves, their staff and their business.
The onus of responsibility is increasingly being placed on managers - you only have to look at the changes brought about in fire safety under the Regulatory Reform Order. We can deliver a training package to provide you with all the skills and documentation you need to carry out these roles
As managers, you can be confident that your staff are receiving professional, specialised training that has been tailored to meet the demands of your organisation. We offer a free consultation before the course to ensure that the syllabus reflects the risks in your workplace and can offer training at any level, from induction through to refreshers and specialist equipment training.
As you would expect, all of our trainers are fully insured for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity. Please feel free to click on the link below for further details.
Public Liability : £5,000,000